Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this a California record?

Hi, would you mind sharing where you got your moose sticker please?

Nice! That’s a pretty good run if you ask me.
What is it with people and moose stickers, haha! I only see that on foreign cars here in Sweden 99% of them German. ;)

31 different countries and 1 British overseas territory visited within one year:
034279397077aedae93b2f16f84e13ec.jpg

England, France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, Spain, Andorra, France, Monaco, France, Italy, San Marino, Italy, (van barred from Vatican City), Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Bulgaria (the ferry drifted over the border on the Danube), Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Lichenstein, Switzerland (by mistake), Lichtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

You defo have to get a Wales sticker on there. Not the same without the Dragon!! Read your blog, amazing, what an adventure!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you even got in the paper! Looks good with all them stickers with a yellow van!!!! Brilliant!

Mine arrived yesterday but there appears to be a lot of debris between the flag vinyl and outer film. Do love the look of flags to personalise a Cali.

IMG_2909.JPG

Thank you! Will attempt putting them on tomorrow.

31 different countries and 1 British overseas territory visited within one year:
034279397077aedae93b2f16f84e13ec.jpg

England, France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, Spain, Andorra, France, Monaco, France, Italy, San Marino, Italy, (van barred from Vatican City), Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Bulgaria (the ferry drifted over the border on the Danube), Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Lichenstein, Switzerland (by mistake), Lichtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
No Scotland!!!

Back