Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone - Beach vs Ocean

I heard some 'club' sites do not permit campers unless they have the cooking bit.

Never ever had anyone check any of my vans and never had a problem with the beach on many sites inc C&CC ones.

I personally think if you plan to do a lot of camping or extended stays my advice would be just get the full one. Not because the beach can't camp, its just easier to work out how to camp in the SE/Ocean. I love my beach but it takes a lot more thought to camp and prepare for trips. Beds much bigger though ;)

Never ever had anyone check any of my vans and never had a problem with the beach on many sites inc C&CC ones.

I personally think if you plan to do a lot of camping or extended stays my advice would be just get the full one. Not because the beach can't camp, its just easier to work out how to camp in the SE/Ocean. I love my beach but it takes a lot more thought to camp and prepare for trips. Beds much bigger though ;)
But as you get older you shrink so you don't need such a large bed.;)

Typically you shrink and get more rotund, so maybe a beach is better for the larger member :)
Obviously a Scottish thing.

I heard some 'club' sites do not permit campers unless they have the cooking bit.
Can not see them turning you away once they have accepted you as a member.

Thx for all the interesting comments, just to let you all know we eventually ordered an indium grey ocean and have now got to endure the waiting game....

Thx for all the interesting comments, just to let you all know we eventually ordered an indium grey ocean and have now got to endure the waiting game....
Nice. You can have the one after me. I ordered one of those in March
Good luck

NB: Worth keeping an eye on the Cali delays thread.

Mike

You'd be welcome either way (Beach or Ocean).
Congratulations and wishing you patience with the wait... eek. I'm feeling so lucky right now.
Oh, can you update your details with what you ordered...?

Hi, ordered the indium grey, 150 dsg, lights and vision, f&r parking sensors with camera, awning, privacy glass, multi function steering wheel and the discover media sat nav system. Had to call a halt at that point because you can go on and on with the optional extras.