Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone

T

Thegallachers

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi we are the Gallacher family, Michael, Angela, Lucy (age 4) and Lewis (10 months).

We have just purchased a 2013 Beach but still to collect it from the garage. We have owned VW campers for 10 + years but it's always been air cooled. Now we want to spend less time getting to know the AA man and more time exploring the UK and beyond. image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome from Belgium !
Do you still own those oldies or have you sold them?
Would be nice on the drive next to the Beach!

Hi we are the Gallacher family, Michael, Angela, Lucy (age 4) and Lewis (10 months).

We have just purchased a 2013 Beach but still to collect it from the garage. We have owned VW campers for 10 + years but it's always been air cooled. Now we want to spend less time getting to know the AA man and more time exploring the UK and beyond. View attachment 10917 View attachment 10918View attachment 10919

View attachment 10920
Welcome.
I like your photos. Lovely vans.
Good luck with your new purchase and I hope you all have lots of great adventures in her/him/it.

Welcome to the club. Like the look of your Beach, I'm sure you will have some lovely holidays in her.
Look forward to reading your thoughts after your first trips away.

Hi & a very warm welcome.

Some absolutely lovely looking machines there....

Given your location, perhaps you might be interested in the upcoming informal Scottish meet at Perth (Sunday 22nd November) organised by Ewan - It's under the 'Events' tab.
Do hope you can make it.

All the best
Tom