Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from downunder!

cliffhanger01

cliffhanger01

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Greetings from Cliff in New Zealand. I have recently purchased a 2021 Cali T6.1 Ocean and have just joined your club. I bought a VW T2 back in the 1980's and toured the western states. (so, I am old) I have technical background (toolmaker/industrial designer) and three years ago designed and built a campervan based on a Toyota Hiace.
Here is a video link to that project:

:welcome Cliff. Looking forward to your campervan insights, comparisons and tips! Hope you enjoy your new van, any big trips planned?

Welcome to the Cali family.
We toured N.Z. in a camper many years ago, it was an amazing holiday. What a wonderful country to own a Cali in. Enjoy.

Welcome to the Cali family.
We toured N.Z. in a camper many years ago, it was an amazing holiday. What a wonderful country to own a Cali in. Enjoy.
Thanks! Yes, there is endless wild beauty, but it's funny how we always want what we have not got! Like endless history, villages and cafes! Cheers!

:welcome Cliff. Looking forward to your campervan insights, comparisons and tips! Hope you enjoy your new van, any big trips planned?
Thanks! Yes a few of trips on the agenda, hopefully touring the South Island this February. Cheers Cliff

Back