Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from downunder!

cliffhanger01

cliffhanger01

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Greetings from Cliff in New Zealand. I have recently purchased a 2021 Cali T6.1 Ocean and have just joined your club. I bought a VW T2 back in the 1980's and toured the western states. (so, I am old) I have technical background (toolmaker/industrial designer) and three years ago designed and built a campervan based on a Toyota Hiace.
Here is a video link to that project:

Hawthorn37

Hawthorn37

Retired, and working hard at it
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
:welcome Cliff. Looking forward to your campervan insights, comparisons and tips! Hope you enjoy your new van, any big trips planned?

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Welcome to the Cali family.
We toured N.Z. in a camper many years ago, it was an amazing holiday. What a wonderful country to own a Cali in. Enjoy.

cliffhanger01

cliffhanger01

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Welcome to the Cali family.
We toured N.Z. in a camper many years ago, it was an amazing holiday. What a wonderful country to own a Cali in. Enjoy.
Thanks! Yes, there is endless wild beauty, but it's funny how we always want what we have not got! Like endless history, villages and cafes! Cheers!

cliffhanger01

cliffhanger01

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
:welcome Cliff. Looking forward to your campervan insights, comparisons and tips! Hope you enjoy your new van, any big trips planned?
Thanks! Yes a few of trips on the agenda, hopefully touring the South Island this February. Cheers Cliff