Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi From Higham

llackford

llackford

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All,

Well we finally did it! we put our deposit down on an ex demo 204 ocean yesterday and pick it up on Monday next week :)

So any do's and do not's we should know about?

Great stuff , instant fun buying a demo:thumb
Welcome!

Most of the do's and don't are al written on this forum ....

Great stuff , instant fun buying a demo:thumb
Welcome!

Most of the do's and don't are al written on this forum ....

Yeah i have seen a few already, we can't wait we did want to pick up before the weekend but sadly they have to look at a few niggles we found on the test drive, nothing to worry about though!

I am sure i will be asking the to most basic of basic questions from time to time, and doing plenty of digging about too to save getting to much egg on my face....

I'm guessing you bought it from Kettering?

Hi CaliKev,

You would think so, but no it was Leicester Parkway same company. We tried kettering a few weeks back back for the black 15 plate they still have now and for whatever reason (maybe they didn't think we where serious) their vans and figures didn't add up?? I mean come on mention discount to a car sales person (being PC) and you can see the blood drain from the face :confused:

We have been looking for a long time and this one came on sale last Friday, and for once we seemed to be first on the phone, dealt with a lad called Steve he was very helpful and accommodating.

:)

Yes I know Steve. I got used to Kettering not showing much interest in me
Maybe it was my overalls lol. Good luck with your new Cali:thumb

Yes I know Steve. I got used to Kettering not showing much interest in me
Maybe it was my overalls lol. Good luck with your new Cali:thumb

Ha Ha, that was my thinking also!! Thanks, being you are only in Kettering we may well bump into each other! :D

Welcome Ilackford! So four days to go? Look forward to see your new California!