Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from West Sussex

K

Keefy

Hi all, just like to say hello. We were at the Caravan show at Excel 2 weeks ago and fell in love with a Cali. So this week we are hiring one and taking it on a trip to the New Forest to try it out. Having been campers and caravanners for some years this is a bit of a change but we cannot wait to try it out. I came back from the show and found your website, registered, and I have to say thank you for all the information contained within. All the questions we have had have been answered somewhere in the forum so thanks. Here's to Tuesday when we pick it up and the adventure begins. If anyone has any tips on what to look out for they will be gratefully received. Cheers Keith n Caroline. :grin:

Hi you two. Welcome to the Cali club.
We are only to pleased to help out that's what the club was set up for.
I'm not sure about what to look out for just enjoy yourselves.if you have any specific questions please ask
Before you go. I'm sure your hire company will explain the main points to you . Does this mean if you like it you will be looking to buy one? Please let us know how you find it and good luck
Kev

Hi Keith & Caroline, Welcome to the club, nice to see someone else in West Sussex, where abouts are you?

Thanks for this we live just south of East Grinstead in Sharpthorne and if all goes well this week we will definitely be buying one. Fingers crossed!

Hi folks.
You'll have Martin as an almost neighbour. Nice to have you onboard.
Luke