Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, just joined and we are proud owners of the GC600

suejoe

suejoe

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi all, nice to meet you

Me and my wife just got our new GC600 and are planning for our maiden trip this week. Still some bugs to fix. We got our owner manual in German, is there anyone who has this manual in English? Also we have a gas leak and will find out where the leak is coming from. Any tips how to connect? If I hear and read instructions it is easy as anything.... not for me yet....but we are sure we will fix it :)

Sorry can help you with your niggles but welcome along

Hi all, nice to meet you

Me and my wife just got our new GC600 and are planning for our maiden trip this week. Still some bugs to fix. We got our owner manual in German, is there anyone who has this manual in English? Also we have a gas leak and will find out where the leak is coming from. Any tips how to connect? If I hear and read instructions it is easy as anything.... not for me yet....but we are sure we will fix it :)
A very warm welcome. Have a great time in your new GC600.

So I have the English language booklets for the GC. You can ask your dealer to order them for you; they arrived in a few days.
I was lamenting with the dealer that the English in places wasn’t great - he checked the German version and found it to just as poor in his language :)

Congratulations and welcome, we have just ordered ours however it will not be arriving until March/April.

haven't made my mind up yet but picked up VW600GC and VW680GC on retention from the DVLA before the VW group could get them for their RH drive road test the other week they had GC600VC on theirs.

Congrats and welcome! Hope the maiden trip goes well. Would love to see some pics of your GC600

Hi all, nice to meet you

Hi
so have you any pictures of your new van?

Very much looking forward to your reports as to quality of build and real-world use. We are looking at at 680 but also Mercedes Sprinter based Hymer Car.

Wishing you good luck and happy times in you new vehicle.

Hi all, nice to meet you

Hi the California Chris you tube videos are a good place to see how to set things up. If you’re a gas leak and the vans from a dealer you need to get it back to them. Don’t use the van till it’s sorted.

Hi the California Chris you tube videos are a good place to see how to set things up. If you’re a gas leak and the vans from a dealer you need to get it back to them. Don’t use the van till it’s sorted.
Hopefully since October 2019 the OP has figured a few things out ;)

Back