Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi Just ordered a 4Mo Cali in Starlight Blue need some views on the Chrome pack

We've also gone for Chrome Pack plus Angled Side bars. Breaks up the "slab" that is the side. I'm also going to fit some Beatnik graphics along the side, just need to decide on a design and colour to go with the Mojave. Woodstock wheels and lowering springs will hopefully complete the look, but we're even considering the Front Spoiler too - although that may depend on Boris & Co getting a deal done!!

We've also gone for Chrome Pack plus Angled Side bars. Breaks up the "slab" that is the side. I'm also going to fit some Beatnik graphics along the side, just need to decide on a design and colour to go with the Mojave. Woodstock wheels and lowering springs will hopefully complete the look, but we're even considering the Front Spoiler too - although that may depend on Boris & Co getting a deal done!!
Sounds great. Was thinking of lowering too. Not sure you could do that on a 4M. I assume the Angled Side Bars are a dealer fit accessory. I think they will look good.

Sounds great. Was thinking of lowering too. Not sure you could do that on a 4M. I assume the Angled Side Bars are a dealer fit accessory. I think they will look good.
I thought that too, but I've checked with the dealer and they can do it for £395 + VAT. Angled side bars are being fitted by the dealer at a similar price.

Mmmm, wish I’d gone for the bling now? Something I need to do when I get the van.

Took delivery of our 4 Motion Starlight Blue with Chrome pack last week, It’s lovely. It’s a big price for some chrome coloured plastic really but glad we added it.

I retro fitted the complete genuine VW Chrome pack onto our Beach (not an option on the Beach). Don't do that as it's megga expensive.
View attachment 67372
Mind you, for full on stealth don't clean it and leave off the chrome.
Is that genuine VW two tone or is it a wrap?

Back