How level is your picnic table?!

Skylark2.0

Skylark2.0

The adventure with Starlight Expess begins
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Ok, so as my G&T was sliding rapidly across the picnic table I realised that there was a leveling screw on one leg. This made us wonder if there should be more than one as there is a thread on the diagonal leg.
Does any one know? Have we in fact had a levelling screw loose, which has dropped off?

Ok, so as my G&T was sliding rapidly across the picnic table I realised that there was a leveling screw on one leg. This made us wonder if there should be more than one as there is a thread on the diagonal leg.
Does any one know? Have we in fact had a levelling screw loose, which has dropped off?
I noticed the exact same thing on my table at the weekend and assumed I had lost a leveling screw. Never noticed it on my last Cali.

Now reading this, I'm wondering if all new tables only have one leg that adjusts??

Can anyone else confirm?

I have the same thing in my new Cali. It’s on my ‘please fix this list’ to the dealer.

It's just that another leg has a thread and recess for an adjustable foot. I don't recall my old table having that. It looks like it's missing.

Mine only has one levelling screw but two legs that could take a levelling screw - I assumed I’d lost one but maybe not! Seems like a small thing to go cheap on given the cost of the van.

It is just the way they are made and put together. Made in pairs with 1 adjustable.

Bet you if they made 3 non-adjustable to every 1 adjustable you would end up with tables with 4 non-adjustable legs. This way you have a better chance of 1 table with 2 non and 2 adjustable legs so you just have to add the adjuster.

When I'm eating outside with a nice glass/bottle of wine the only thing that I can't get level is me :shocked

I guess that makes sense. The ground we were on was very uneven.

Interesting, will investigate with my van at the weekend.....

I thought that's what the hand book is for!

We thought we had one missing when we had our California and contacted our dealer. He checked on 3 others he had on the premises and confirmed that the picnic table has only one leg adjuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I'm eating outside with a nice glass/bottle of wine the only thing that I can't get level is me :shocked
I'd be legless anyway so it wouldn't matter about the odd screw ;)

It’d be very handy to also have a levelling screw in the diagonally opposite leg given the screw thread is already there.

Anyone know where we could get one.

Was on my list of warrantee issues when it went in for recent oil change.
Dealer just fitted another one, no problem.

I have never even noticed and even if i had noticed it would just make me smile and attend to something else that matters.
I don’t really care less if the table is a bit wonky.

Back