Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How long between order & build date?

Hi Del Boy, it seems like your waiting time and delivery are on par with ours. Just had our first weekend away and it was fab. The advice gained from this forum was invaluable. Looking forward to many more fun weekends. There is nothing better than waking up with a view across the sea! From the point of knowing it was being shipped to pick up was about three weeks. Good luck.

What is the time between, factory order/build date/collection, are people currently being quoted ?

I ordered in June, with an estimated delivery date only in February 2021. Very long wait. It depends on your country. This is for Belgium.

We ordered at end of May, and have been told to expect delivery mid November, but we’ll see. This is for Luxembourg - I imagine the UK orders take longer, given the shipping time. Also depends on what exactly you have ordered, so there’s no hard and fast rule.

Thanks Sapmi and Rololux for your siwft replies. Of course it's the situation in the UK I really would like to know, because we've got two problems. First there's VW UK and then there's, dare I mention it, BREXIT!

Update on my California. Ordered early March. Built week 22. Arrived at the dealers this week. Pick up next week. 150 DSG. Ocean. Oryx White. Minimal options. Front and rear parking sensors, tinted glass, discover media navigation plus and wifi, extra seat second row, bike rack to tailgate and 30mm lowering springs. Very much looking forwards to start of many trips with my family spending lots of quality time together. Very excited! My thoughts are with those still waiting. My original build week was out there in September but a few weeks ago I had the news that the build week was 22. sibce then it's all happened very quickly. Still haven't bought any gas yet! Have managed to get some seat covers to keep the little grubby fingers away from pristine cloth... :)
Could you post some pics on the forum? Never seen the second row and i will need it too. Many many thsnks

Back