Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How this left button works?

szczota81

szczota81

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi All

I know, the top button is to deactivate alarm when you are inside.
What is this bottom button for.

g1wE%cjfTW24yXd11qU0eg.jpg

Is there any indication that the buttons function is ON? There is no action at all when I press this two buttons. How it should be used? Is there some different color when the function is activated?

Hi All

I know, the top button is to deactivate alarm when you are inside.
What is this bottom button for.

View attachment 41059

Is there any indication that the buttons function is ON? There is no action at all when I press this two buttons. How it should be used? Is there some different color when the function is activated?

Hi the bottom button is to stop the Alarm going off if you are being towed to prevent the alarm going off. Should light up orange when activated in the same way as the top button

Is there any special sequence or way how it should be used? It does not matter when I push this buttons. There is no reaction at all.
How I can check it or use it?

Is there any special sequence or way how it should be used? It does not matter when I push this buttons. There is no reaction at all.
How I can check it or use it?

Hi normally ignition on ignition off open drivers door push the button it should light up yellow if not then there is either a fault or it’s the incorrect button fitted early vehicles had the two button system later ones went to a one button system that deactivated the tilt sensor and interior monitor all in one press

Thank you for nice explanation.

Unfortunately my is not working at all. Any idea why can be like this? Maybe there is no alarm in my Cali?

Thank you for nice explanation.

Unfortunately my is not working at all. Any idea why can be like this? Maybe there is no alarm in my Cali?

There will be an alarm in your Cali. Does the button light up red when the headlights are turned on ?

Yes. Buttons get red with hedlights.
How I can check if alarm is working?

I have no alarm in my Cali. Car spec indicate, there is electronic immobilizer only.
Than why I have this buttons?

Can I add VW alarm myself?

I have no alarm in my Cali. Car spec indicate, there is electronic immobilizer only.
Than why I have this buttons?

Can I add VW alarm myself?

It might deactivate the deadlock.

Try this:

1. Sit in van and lock the van with the fob. You should not be able to open the doors using the internal handles.

2. Press the rocker switch. Lock the van with the fob. If it does deactivate the deadlock you will be able to open the van doors with *two* pulls on the internal handles.

There used to be an option to order vans with two free rigid keys. What was not mentioned on the order sheet was that this option deleted the volumetric alarm.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Back