How to clean the vinyl floor in 6.1

• Thread starter California_Clarky
  • Start date
California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I'm looking for suggestions on how to best clean the final floor that comes out of 6.1 California , I have mud ingrained in the very small grain pattern - I have tried a cloth and water/cleaner and it wont shift , I dont have a suitable scrubbing brush yes - so before I go and purchase one I am looking for recommendations

TIA

I'm looking for suggestions on how to best clean the final floor that comes out of 6.1 California , I have mud ingrained in the very small grain pattern - I have tried a cloth and water/cleaner and it wont shift , I dont have a suitable scrubbing brush yes - so before I go and purchase one I am looking for recommendations

TIA

Either baby wipes. Or use the cif wipes. That works for me. All is then spik and span again.

I use toothbrushes and Cif, but only for the steps as have carpet on main part of the floor.

Daisy all purpose cleaner , from tesco I think . Spray, let it soak for 5 mins and use a stiff bristle brush. Then wipe with clean cloth the rinse with damp cloth and clean water

Back