Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Howdy' sportline owner fishing for info..

N

Nickhead

Hi guys, this forum came highly reccomended on the t5 forum so thought i'd ask you guys a couple of questions.

Ive got a brand spanking sportline that im converting myself but have decided to use the best seat/bed option to suit work and play, the california seat.

Ive just picked a seat and rails up toa which i have the joy of fitting tomorrow but the seat didnt come with the jack + toolkit pack on the back, does anyone know the part number or could anyone take a pic or link to one?

Also; has anyone had the rear seat retrimmed? Any idea how much i should expect to pay (2tone leather to match the sportline seats)

A little pic of my new van...

3c773661.jpg

A bit dirty lol

Re: Howdy' dportline owner fishing for info..

Nice van!

There's a recent thread on the T5 forum for a re-trim company with very nice looking results. AFAIK, not all that many Cali owners here do much cosmetic modding!

Howdy' dportline owner fishing for info..

I had my interior redone in black leather but it was part of the deal so I am not sure of the overall cost. I think it was around 2k for the front seats, door cards, rear seat, rear bed thing and rear side panel. Auto trim did the work I believe.

Thanks guys!!

Any idea about the jack pack? I did have a copy of ETKA but it's gone wonky.

Even a pic would be handy? Rough price?

Hi Nick,

and welcome.

try eBay as I have seen a Cali tool kit pack on there recently.

John

Thanks John, I've checked eBay and not found anything yet, might have to ring VW tomorrow

Is it quite a big unit?

yes it is!

And all the bit's I'm sure will have separate part numbers too. Will fire up ETKA and look but need to do the updates first.

Seb

Thanks Kev!

Rubbish picture but the back of my seat looks like this..

700e99d5.jpg

Am I missing something else, trim wise?

All separate parts, ex VAT approx £120 for all the bits. PM if you want the part numbers.
Seb

Back