Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new owner

Jmarsh1976

Jmarsh1976

VIP Member
hey everyone,
been lurking on the forum a while now deciding on whether to sell our t5 camper and take the plunge with a cali. whilst our conversion was lovely (i've put a few pics up) it just wasn't as practical and most importantly didn't have crash tested beds etc which is import and as we have an 18month old and a 3 year old. So after we sold the old van and after much looking we have bought an ex-demo, it only has 13 miles on it though as its just been sat in a showroom, got a decent deal and now just cant wait to get out in it! It's blackberry metalic which i'm yet to be convinced about but looks a lot better in the flesh with the following options.
17” Cascavel Black Alloys
Privacy Glass
Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Bluetooth Premium
DAB+
‘Tour’ Pack (Black Awning, Towbar Preparation, Comfort Mattress)
Rain Sensor and Automatic Dimming rear View Mirror
Safe Box
Mud Flaps
Tyre Pressure Warning Light
Parking Sensors Front & rear
Climatronic Air Con
MEDIA-IN with USB Cable
i'm also going to fit sportline alloys and sidebars. so if anyone is interested in the cascavel ones just let me know.

i'm sure we'll have lots of questions in future, so be patient :)

DSC_0862_zps32506e80.jpg

Hi welcome along your new Cali sounds great :thumb the old one don't look too bad either :thumb enjoy

Hi,

Do you have pictures of the new Cali? (and wheels)

I'm intrigued about the "Tour Pack" I can't see that listed in the brochure (I can see the individual items).

thanks,

Mark

Hi mark

Wheels are now listed in for sale section.

Thanks

John

Well a very warm granny welcome to you, and nothing wrong with blackberry, a lovely colour.

Back