Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

steadyeddy

steadyeddy

Just a quick note to say :hello
Must say that this is a great Forum. with lots of info.
I don't actually own a California, but well on my way to making a sort of, homemade version.
On Monday, My T5 shuttle will have a Rail system fitted with 3/4 Cali bed and Two front Captains Seat installed.
Ive got hold of a Cali Kitchen Pod which will go in the passenger side making the sliding do redundant except for maintenance access!
Ive had a side elevating roof fitted. After much thought and debate we felt we liked that option better than the front opener. Only time will tell!
So here I am with my, soon to be, own version of a California which I hope you guys on the forum will not be offended in me using the name California!
We cant wait to get out there and have some adventures with the kids.
:thanks

Hi there good to have you along. I have heard some good things about Colin at oxfordt5
I would be interested in some pictures when it's finished :thumb

Hi.

Welcome along, not offended, but it's not a California. It's probably a really clever conversion built with love, care and passion but its not a California.

James

Really looking forward to seeing some pictures. Our California conversion is going to be called "CALIFORNIAish"

Ajspicer said:
Really looking forward to seeing some pictures. Our California conversion is going to be called "CALIFORNIAish"

:thumb :thumb :thumb :bananadance :upsidedown :cool:

it will be good to see ... :thumb