Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I only went to the Motorhome show to accompany friends..........

A California is ideal for supporting cycling & golf trips - get one rented ASAP & you’ll soon know one way or another if it’s for you. Neglible depreciation if it then turns out not to be getting enough use later on.

I’m in the minority as I love the T6 factory satnav & wouldn’t be without it - clearest screen & mapping I’ve ever used & I’ve had a lot of built-ins, aftermarkets, Tomtoms & Garmins to compare with.

I tried Apple Maps again in France recently (on iPhone 7 Plus) and was pleasantly surprised by the current iteration, having used Google Maps, Waze & Navmii previously. Very simple UI & seemed to recalculate instantly.

No renting needed, It didn't take long and I'm collecting a Demo Ocean from Coventry in December that will have never been used as a Demo !
It has Satnav built in and I've used the same one in my SEAT Ateca, and lime you - I like it

Ref carrying your bike(s). Due to the vertical mounting and low bottom edge of the tailgate most towbar mounted bike carriers do not allow the tailgate to open. Only ones that are deemed suitable are the Thule 929 and Atera Strada DL3.

Very good and important point. I have the Atera and recommend it

No renting needed, It didn't take long and I'm collecting a Demo Ocean from Coventry in December that will have never been used as a Demo !
It has Satnav built in and I've used the same one in my SEAT Ateca, and lime you - I like it
You’re buying it or trying it? Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Back