Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings to my new friends....

Oldesmokie

Oldesmokie

Taking the slow road....loving the journey!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Good morning vw california club,
I've been dreaming of owning a camper for five years now and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.. Just a couple more months and my beauty will arrive, very excited!
I'm from Arbroath on the east coast of Scotland. Smokie town. Turning 40 soon so thought I'd give myself a smashing present to celebrate the anticipated new lifestyle.
Hope to see you on the road in the future and look forward to saying hello........

Welcome , exiting times ahead !

:welcomeWhat a good birthday present I'm sure you will enjoy that present :thumb

Welcome! A great road lies ahead!!

Good morning vw california club,
I've been dreaming of owning a camper for five years now and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.. Just a couple more months and my beauty will arrive, very excited!
I'm from Arbroath on the east coast of Scotland. Smokie town. Turning 40 soon so thought I'd give myself a smashing present to celebrate the anticipated new lifestyle.
Hope to see you on the road in the future and look forward to saying hello........
I had a great holiday in your part of the world in February this year which included a visit to Arbroath and a smokie.

Welcome to the forum. Hope the wait isn't to bad.

That's quite the present, good work!! We too are waiting on delivery of our new CaliO after dreaming of owning one for many many years; all very exciting stuff ;)

:welcome:welcome

Back