Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I want to give away a kitchen shelf......

Phil Hall

Phil Hall

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I do not know if this the right route but at the Cali on the farm meet a very nice Gentlemen gave me a shelf that fits over the sink. I have not fitted as on reflection its not for us. Well actually the Wife is not keen.

Anyhow if anybody is over my way and wants it - its free. I am junction 4a M3 near Camberley.

Hi, if you'd be willing to post at my cost and let me make a donation to a charity of your choice I'd be interested. Many thanks

Hi, if you'd be willing to post at my cost and let me make a donation to a charity of your choice I'd be interested. Many thanks
Hi Yes it is the one in the link attached by Looby.
I believe you do have to attach to frame when roof is up via screw holes.
John - Yes no problem I am away for week end, when I get back 'll measure up etc. for posting.
Do we now need to communicate one on one - what's the method there?

No fixings needed for the shelf it just fits under the lip. No holes needed. Can be left in place with the roof down.

I do not know if this the right route but at the Cali on the farm meet a very nice Gentlemen gave me a shelf that fits over the sink. I have not fitted as on reflection its not for us. Well actually the Wife is not keen.

Anyhow if anybody is over my way and wants it - its free. I am junction 4a M3 near Camberley.
We bought 2 shelves from the hardware store that fit perfectly over the lips of the roof when up. Brilliant idea given to us by fellow owners we met on hols. Hold loads of dinnerware, dry goods etc and no need to keep stooping down to the cupboards to prepare for meals etc

We bought 2 shelves from the hardware store that fit perfectly over the lips of the roof when up. Brilliant idea given to us by fellow owners we met on hols. Hold loads of dinnerware, dry goods etc and no need to keep stooping down to the cupboards to prepare for meals etc
Hi Jack - Do you have any pictures sounds interesting alternative?

Hi Jack - Do you have any pictures sounds interesting alternative?
Away next weekend and will take pics but I think they are standard ready made shelves approx 120cm by 12cm and fit perfectly; you can even colour co-ordinate them. Simply take them down and pack in boot when closing roof, they hardly take up any room!

Hi Phil if you still have the shelf I'd like to have it please I'm also in Camberley so can pick up anytime that suits you thanks Iain

Hi Iain. Apologies for not coming back sooner. I promised the shelf to John D.
Cheers
Phil

Away next weekend and will take pics but I think they are standard ready made shelves approx 120cm by 12cm and fit perfectly; you can even colour co-ordinate them. Simply take them down and pack in boot when closing roof, they hardly take up any room!
Hi Jack - any luck with the pictures? Phil