ID Buzz

Interestingly Mercedes market share had dropped since it adopted the same model. Personally I think the agency model is generally much better for consumers.
I see it as fixing the market and removing competition. LR looked at it for its popular models during and post Covid but the market has somewhat crashed so LR has now dropped it. Dealer buys stock / dealers risk.

Used ID Buzz are now early 40k and with £5250 deposit contribution! 36k seems pretty good value now.

View attachment 123942
So that’s about a £20k+ loss over 2 years!
If Californias lost that much during the first two years, I wonder how many would buy brand new…

So that’s about a £20k+ loss over 2 years!
If Californias lost that much during the first two years, I wonder how many would buy brand new…
Not even 2 years, first registered 22/12/22. Less than 2000 miles in that time. There’s quite a few on autotrader about the same price, but with higher mileage.

Seriously? VW must be getting desperate. Already out with the 'special' LE's

Not quite as bad as anyone that bought a Fisker Ocean!
I watched an online auction where one sold at £28k! The lack of over-the-air updates are the main issue, I believe as I watched the development of that brand and especially the Ocean model with ineterest.

I loved the ingenuity of a solar roof that still opened like a sunroof. I pity the owners now though.

I watched an online auction where one sold at £28k! The lack of over-the-air updates are the main issue, I believe as I watched the development of that brand and especially the Ocean model with ineterest.

I loved the ingenuity of a solar roof that still opened like a sunroof. I pity the owners now though.
I really liked the Fisker Ocean, I spoke to the owner of one local to me about 5 months back and he was telling me all about the gremlins it had. Such a shame.. I haven’t seen it around at all lately so I suspect he sold it.

I know that at one point, the WBAC valuations on them was £150!

About to be repeated with the multivan Cali.

Company dominates the van market for 30 years simple no nonsense formula.
Square van, optimum space, flexible interior that drives well.
Then they bring us the Buzz with a fixed rear seat and dogsheet infotainment system…

Seems like the end of an Era for sure.

Maybe Citroen at sensible money.

I really liked the Fisker Ocean, I spoke to the owner of one local to me about 5 months back and he was telling me all about the gremlins it had. Such a shame.. I haven’t seen it around at all lately so I suspect he sold it.

I know that at one point, the WBAC valuations on them was £150!
Wow. Yes - the main issue being that the inherent value of an EV is the ability to fix issues with over-the-air updates. As soon as you lose this, your car can stop working completely effectively rendering it about £150 of lithium and scrap metal. Tragic really after so much great work was put in to the design of the Fisker Ocean.

Wow. Yes - the main issue being that the inherent value of an EV is the ability to fix issues with over-the-air updates. As soon as you lose this, your car can stop working completely effectively rendering it about £150 of lithium and scrap metal. Tragic really after so much great work was put in to the design of the Fisker Ocean.
How much were these Fisker Oceans when new?

How much were these Fisker Oceans when new?
Top Spec one’s when released were about 58k. Fisker knocked 14k off overnight around 3 months or so ago.

Company dominates the van market for 30 years simple no nonsense formula.
Square van, optimum space, flexible interior that drives well.
Then they bring us the Buzz with a fixed rear seat and dogsheet infotainment system…

Seems like the end of an Era for sure.

Maybe Citroen at sensible money.
My neighbour has a Campster. She let me have a good look at it when I was looking to get a camper. The California is much better designed, with much better use of space. I pretty much ruled the campster out. Never told her that mind you :D

If the choice was between a Campster or a T7 California, I'd seriously look into a Marco Polo :)

Back