Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ikea alex kitchen pod DIY

So, to give the answers:
Clearance below the bed at the lowest point is 43cm.
Distance between the back seat's socket and the rear bench folded down in bed mode is 87 at the ground floor BUT as the bench does not go up straight but forward, count on 82 because that's what it is near the top (the point, just below the folded down seat)
Distance between bench and alex depends on where you put the Alex. If you are prepared to sacrifice some space of the person sitting in front of it or not. The maximum space is about 38cm.
My Waeco CF-35 is 36 cm wide, but you need a bit extra. All in all it's quite tight and requires the sacrifice of seat space for the left front seat. I don't thing CFX-35 can fit. Not with Alex. There are plenty of other Ikea options these days though. Need to spend some time digging..

Again, thanks a lot zeratul!
Looks like a lost cause with the CFX35, especially since it's a left-hand drive vehicle, so sacrificing legspace in front isn't really an option.
I will have to think a bit further...

A James 3.0 from california camping .. But the problem is they dont answer any emails anymore and the product is out of stock.

Back