Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

IKEA inside my VW T6 California Ocean

Assuming you mean the shorter boxes that are the same width and length as the larger boxes (and sit on top of them), I found that they are no longer sold too. I found some that are a very similar size and I expect work just as well. They don’t come with lids but I don’t believe people use the lids on those boxes:

I also got a couple of these, they fit nicely at the side of the larger boxes on both shelves under the hob:

I can post a photo tomorrow of them in the cupboards if that helps?
Nice find, thanks for sharing. Yes that was the box we were looking for, as we were also hoping to use the ‘spare’ lid in the cutlery drawer.

If you could post a photo of your side boxes, I’d really appreciate that (and not just because I’m super nosey haha!)

Nice find, thanks for sharing. Yes that was the box we were looking for, as we were also hoping to use the ‘spare’ lid in the cutlery drawer.

If you could post a photo of your side boxes, I’d really appreciate that (and not just because I’m super nosey haha!)
Welcome to my world of OCD :D

The grey boxes are from the the IKEA Skubb mixed set, a medium on each of the shelves under the sink and a large in the rear locker. The same ones that I and others use in the bench drawer.

All other boxes (apart from the Wham ones) are as previously recommended in other posts.

I didn’t have to worry about not having the lids from the boxes to use in the drawer as I’ve not used the lids on the top shelf boxes under the sink and hob as you can see.

Also attached a photo of the bin storage/wine rack that I made :cool: the bin is quite small but good for throwing away bits and pieces, also from IKEA

Let me know if you need any more details.

049E73BD-7A6B-472D-9A74-D88EA214928C.jpeg

C5ABA0F8-BEE8-4A1C-B757-31C3047316B7.jpeg

FF7E3680-61A0-4CFD-A546-DDE1BBDA4B9D.jpeg

FC46293A-D2BC-46A9-9EF5-B9918071AC8F.jpeg

@M88GAV This looks great and just like the sort of set-up we’ll be trying to achieve. Thanks so much for sharing the photos, as this gives us a great idea of cupboard sizes, box sizes and what might fit where
:thumb

Variation on the same theme................
Take the van with you. Buy a few of each size and mess around in the car park until you decide how many more of each size you need. Pop back in for more. That's what we did. :thumb:thumb

20220728_133904.jpg

Last edited:
Back