Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

IKEA inside my VW T6 California Ocean

In Ikea Motherland the Oleby is also only Magnetic Clips.

I guess we have the original ancestors then @kave – see what has become of the Olebys: LED lamps!

They also have to in IKEA Wembley about 30 pairs. Large outside area for parking but tight parking bays, I parked in the covered area as plenty of space though has 2m height barrier.

Excellent video OP.

Couple of Oleby arrived today. Fine, but they come on in daylight. Have ordered some others from EBay that only come on in low light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent video OP.

Couple of Oleby arrived today. Fine, but they come on in daylight. Have ordered some others from EBay that only come on in low light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much daylight gets into my cupboards so no problem with my OLEBYs :happy

Well made video, thanks. I´m gonna look for some of those things.
Would have finished it off nicely if you had´ve cooked meatballs at the end.
Yes, a very good suggestion. I should cook meatballs at the end. That would be fun.

Great video, well done :thumb

As its an IKEA thread, I use these SKUBB storage boxes in the bench seat drawer. They come in a variety of colours and fold flat if you want to store them.

Oh, and thats an IKEA doormat on the floor too!

IMG_1482.jpg

Great video, thanks for that!

I like those Skubb boxes but my Cali is filled with many unmatched boxes that I already had and after nearly 2 years I've just found the perfect tray for the top of the fridge! It's non-slip on bottom and top.

0427964_m.jpg

Fantastic. It seems the LED lamps is not available outside Asia.
I seem to recall Philips selling a product that had the sensor. I'd go so far as to say they were the same product.

Loads of Olebys at Sheffield Ikea - red, yellow or blue. £5 for 2.

Fantastic. It seems the LED lamps is not available outside Asia.
Not true we bought some from Ikea Southampton two weeks ago. However, true we could not find them on line in the ikea UK website.

Check out ALDI website (better still down load their app) - camping equipment now available to buy online.

Another light fitting from IKEA called Stótta LED Lighting Strip comes in thee lenghts 35cm €11. 55cm €13. 75cm €16. each unit requires 4 AA batteries. You have ON, OFF, AUTOMATIC. The battery holder can be screwed off. the lighting strip can be Fitted with the screws supplied or as i did with heavy double sided tape .
29667-1b83b988c3d9607aeaef439753a397e9.jpg
29666-4f79dfbd6535437b8f95d64ebc3497c8.jpg
29668-c4fb06c401377dc573bf34ff3d27c0cf.jpg

DSCF3349.JPG

DSCF3351.JPG

Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note(9) - IKEA inside my Cali. My name is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm always crazy about RV camping and want to share what I experience everything about the VW camper. Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language. Please feel free to leave any comments.

Super video. Thank you for sharing your storage ideas - very helpful

Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note(9) - IKEA inside my Cali. My name is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm always crazy about RV camping and want to share what I experience everything about the VW camper. Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language. Please feel free to leave any comments.

Hi Chilli, great video of all your IKEA kit. Thanks.
I have a question about the suction pads and their use on the underside of the glass kitchen work top. How do you get them to stay on the etched side of the glass. I can put them after cleaning the glass and not long afterwards they fall off - very frustrating. Please let me know. Thanks again.

Back