In need of a photo of...

A

AlanC

Traveling
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
It is a long story, but I am in need of a photo of the table storage panel on the sliding door of an SE.

Ours was damaged by a body shop and although it has been repaired the rubber anti-vibration pads on the bottom lip are missing together with the spring in the table retaining lock. The techs look dumb when I keep going on about them.

Could someone PM me a picture of the bottom edge of the trim panel so I can show the repairer what I am talking about please.

Many thanks

Alan

Hi, I have a door panel and table listed on ebay at the mo - search VW California door panel and table - it should come up. The pictures may help you explain. If not, let me know and I will email you some as the panel is off the van.

It is a long story, but I am in need of a photo of the table storage panel on the sliding door of an SE.

Ours was damaged by a body shop and although it has been repaired the rubber anti-vibration pads on the bottom lip are missing together with the spring in the table retaining lock. The techs look dumb when I keep going on about them.

Could someone PM me a picture of the bottom edge of the trim panel so I can show the repairer what I am talking about please.

Many thanks

Alan

This might help also to find the nr:
https://7zap.com/en/

Are these any good?
image.jpeg image.jpeg
These were taken some time ago but I think that they show the area you are looking for. If not let me know and I'll take some more detailed snaps.

Are these any good?
View attachment 28192 View attachment 28193
These were taken some time ago but I think that they show the area you are looking for. If not let me know and I'll take some more detailed snaps.
Hi, I have a door panel and table listed on ebay at the mo - search VW California door panel and table - it should come up. The pictures may help you explain. If not, let me know and I will email you some as the panel is off the van.
Thanks for the link. Your pictures don't show the rubber inserts very clearly, but do show the back of the panel which will be very useful.

Alan

Back