Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

indicators!

D

darkstar

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
good evening folks
I was hoping someone may be able to give me some tips. currently I have no passenger side indicators (front and back), the drivers side is fine, the hazard switch on the steering wheel is fine but the dash display only has drivers side flashing with hazards on. Any advice appreciated! thanks

good evening folks
I was hoping someone may be able to give me some tips. currently I have no passenger side indicators (front and back), the drivers side is fine, the hazard switch on the steering wheel is fine but the dash display only has drivers side flashing with hazards on. Any advice appreciated! thanks

Fuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah thanks, fuse/relay are all checked and all good

good evening folks

Hi darkstar
I just stroll through the German TX Board and some are having or had the same/quite the same problem. They mentioned things like water behind the indicators or marten attack, change from LED to normal bulbs...

sorry folks didn't realise there were more replies! Its a 92 2.4d cheesbrough. I've found the fault but got no idea how to solve it. It turns out if i pull the fuse cradle 2 inches forward the indicators work, then put it back on the hanger there off again. so Einstein here thinks there is a loose connection but finding which wire in the bunch is tricky. anyway ive got bigger issues to solve ( see new thread) :(

sorry folks didn't realise there were more replies! Its a 92 2.4d cheesbrough. I've found the fault but got no idea how to solve it. It turns out if i pull the fuse cradle 2 inches forward the indicators work, then put it back on the hanger there off again. so Einstein here thinks there is a loose connection but finding which wire in the bunch is tricky. anyway ive got bigger issues to solve ( see new thread) :(

Bloody hell. That sounds a fun one to fix. I have no suggestions if afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk