Inka Seat and Mattress Covers Now in Stock

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We now finally have 90% of the Inka Auto Kit range of seat and mattress covers in stock in the Club Accessory Shop

The current range includes:
VIP Members will receive 5% discount on their total order.

For those of you who do not know who Inka/Auto Kit are, they are one of the leading manufacturers of premium seat covers in the UK and Europe. The also supply most premium car manufacturers including VW, Land Rover and Mercdedes Benz.

mainlogo.gif

BEE-pro.gif

81idLt2c4SL._SL1500_-400x370.jpg
Lifestyle-dark-400x400.jpg
41rDfUSRejL-400x378.jpg

I have to say I have seen the lifestyle covers in the flesh and after owning the brandrup second skin seat covers I can honestly say the lifestyle ones are an improvement. They have extra padding in the seat area helping them fit the shape of the seat they also attach under the front seat using a plastic snap clip not Velcro like the brandrup
Volkswagen are dropping the brandrup ones and using these instead.

And are waterproof too I hear whereas the Brandrup ones are not

I would just like to thank david for his help with my order. I have 3 children 2 sleep upstairs and the other 6 year old stays we me downstairs so I decided to order the mattress protectors for the upstairs bed. Yes we do have the occasional accident but all arrived and fitted they look great and should protect nicely. Just need to get the rear downstairs one. Better wait for my next pay check
Thanks again david.