Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka Waterpoof Seat Covers.

Hi all, just thought I'd post some pics of the covers that Comfortz supplied.
Never fitted a tailor made set of covers before but found it easy.
3E4EF2E8-7DBE-4872-A1CF-71D7FA313246_zps19x884tj.jpg

9874ACA4-2FC3-4629-BF63-7A4E427A9094_zpsxpdglx5v.jpg

I would also like to say thanks to Nick and Comfortz for their superb customer service:) I'll look forward to buying from you in the future.
Cheers James

You're very welcome James, I think the second picture shows just how much bigger the front headrests are compared to older models!

Don't worry the wrinkles will drop out of them - BTW I have the same biscuit tin! I had it off of the little one for Christmas, she ate the majority of the biscuits though!:rolleyes:

Just a quick update (later than planned so Apologies!)

We now have the following water seat covers in stock -

2004 - 2013 waterproof seat covers for the SE - Grey
2014> waterproof seat covers for the 3 seater beach - Grey

All the range can be found here and I'll keep updating as we have more options shipped in.

Many thanks everyone :thumb

I have just bought a 2006 California (beyond excited!) and I'm a little confused about which seat covers will fit. I can find examples from 2010 onwards - but here it suggests they go back as far as 2004. Will those advertised as 2010 fit my 2006?

Hi Chris and congratulations on the new purchase!
Basically the headrests were changed in 2014 so any seat covers pre - 2014 will be fine.

If you take a look at Yourkdubshire's pictures you'll see that the headrests on the front two seats are much bigger than yours - this is the only difference when it comes to the seat cover :thumb

My van is 2006 too, so I can vouch for this personally.

Thank you so much for clarifying this - its been much more confusing than I think it should - its my age!

We bought a set of these a few weeks ago. Just to confirm what the Comfortz man says - yes the wrinkles do indeed fall out quickly and the covers then look much better than in Yorkdubshire's snaps where they've just been installed and still look a bit like sewn together bin liners (no offence intended James....:oops:)

I was a bit worried they might be icky to sit on but so far no problems although we haven't been anywhere tropical yet.

With a mucky pup in the van on top of the inevitable general spillages, we're really pleased with these covers.