Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka Waterpoof Seat Covers.

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,

Just and update to let everyone know we have the Inka waterproof seat covers in stock for the SE - 2014> in grey.
They come in a really nice presentation box and would make ideal Christmas presents.

We also have the Life Style second skin seat covers covers in stock too.

Both can be found here.

If anyone wants a different configuration (ie < 2014) let me know and we'll get some ordered in.

Cheers All,
Nick

Hi Nick,
Can you get Inka covers for a 2007/8 prefacelift California.

My understanding is that the back of the driver's and passenger's seat is wider than the facelift one. This came after talking to the Inka people on the phone a couple of years ago but I have failed to get ANY response from them since confirming this or not - and gave up.
But I'd be quid keen to get a set (again) if a proper fit can be got.

Help would be appreciated.
Barry

Hello Barry,

It's the front head rests which are different. The early part of 2014 VW changed the front headrest to larger ones. Pre and post face lift (2006-2013) have the same headrests front and back.

If you take a close look at the pictures on the website you can see the smaller and larger headrests side by side - the larger one is circa 22cm from top to bottom.

We manufactured seat covers for a while and found this out the hard way :)

The sets we have in are for the 2014> but your the second person today to ask me about the <2014 sizing so I'll get some on the next order we have from Inka - I'll update the forum once they're in.

Like Nick says the seats are the same in all years its just the headrests
That are different size from mid 2013

Thanks guys.
Nick, what's a guesstimate on the length of time for you getting them?

Sorry Barry I missed your last post - I'm hoping just after xmas but I'll update this thread once we have the pre 2013/14 in.

I gather from previous posts that the Inka cloth seat covers are compatible with seat air bags ( also a demo video on the Inka website). Are the waterproof covers also certified as safe?

Hi comfortz,
I,m interested in the waterproof covers for my 2013 California Beach "4 seater" I was told the Inca covers are not seat airbag compatible?? Is this correct?

Cheers. Steve.

Hi Folks,

I'll be taking delivery of the <2014 Inka seat covers in grey next week (smaller front head rests) - For the SE

Also the the >2014 beach 3 seater covers (larger front headrest)

I have the grey and anthracite lifestyle >2014 on their way too for the SE - Which will be a first!
I'll try and get hold of some art work to pop on the forum :thumb:thumb

Cheers
Nick

Just a quick update (later than planned so Apologies!)

We now have the following water seat covers in stock -

2004 - 2013 waterproof seat covers for the SE - Grey
2014> waterproof seat covers for the 3 seater beach - Grey

All the range can be found here and I'll keep updating as we have more options shipped in.

Many thanks everyone :thumb

Oh, I meant to add...

We've shipped a set of the 2014 > seat covers to a T6 Owner, so I should be able to confirm shortly if all is okay with the fitting.

Hi Nick,

I have a California SE 2012 and am interested in the VW T5 California Life Style Seat Covers. Do they come for pre 2014 models and if not do you have a picture of the headrest with the cover on so we can see how loose it is please?

Oh, I meant to add...

We've shipped a set of the 2014 > seat covers to a T6 Owner, so I should be able to confirm shortly if all is okay with the fitting.
Hi Nick, I am on the look out for a set of waterproof covers for a three seater beach. It would be good if you could confirm that these waterproof seat covers fit the T6. Could you also please advise if you are able to do these in black/anthracite? Thanks James

I had lifestyle on my 2010 the headrests were fine not that loose to be honest
Really pleased with mine

Hi Nick,

I have a California SE 2012 and am interested in the VW T5 California Life Style Seat Covers. Do they come for pre 2014 models and if not do you have a picture of the headrest with the cover on so we can see how loose it is please?

Hi Paul - I've sent you a PM with a possible solution :thumb

Hi Nick, I am on the look out for a set of waterproof covers for a three seater beach. It would be good if you could confirm that these waterproof seat covers fit the T6. Could you also please advise if you are able to do these in black/anthracite? Thanks James

Hi James, we're just offering the grey at the moment but I'd be interested to see i they fit on the T6 Beach - I've popped you some more details on a PM.

Cheers
Nick

Just a quick update (later than planned so Apologies!)

We now have the following water seat covers in stock -

2004 - 2013 waterproof seat covers for the SE - Grey
2014> waterproof seat covers for the 3 seater beach - Grey

All the range can be found here and I'll keep updating as we have more options shipped in.

Many thanks everyone :thumb

Hi Folks,

Just a quick couple of updates......

Two sets of covers have been sent out this weekend ( Beach and SE) to trial fit on T6 Vehicles so I should be able to confirm one way or another on the fitment.

The lifestyle covers are currently only available for 2014> vehicles but we can manufacture some smaller front headrests here in house if someone specifically wants a set for a 2004-2013 vehicle.These will be out of the same matching fabric but on very close inspection will be subtly different - but we can do this if needs be for £20 when buying the covers. A couple of customers have gone for this option, reason being, if they upgrade their vehicle in the future the covers can be transferred.

2004 - 2013 (smaller front headrests) 3 x Seater Beach Waterproof covers are now available here.

Cheers all and if you have any questions please don't hesitate in dropping me a line ;)
Nick

We are also looking for some waterproof covers for our Beach that is arriving next month

Hi Folks, I'm sure James and Rod will post shortly but just to confirm that the both the 2014> Water proof and lifestyle Inka seat covers fit the T6.

I appreciate your help in trial fitting fellas :thumb

Hi all, just thought I'd post some pics of the covers that Comfortz supplied.
Never fitted a tailor made set of covers before but found it easy.
3E4EF2E8-7DBE-4872-A1CF-71D7FA313246_zps19x884tj.jpg

9874ACA4-2FC3-4629-BF63-7A4E427A9094_zpsxpdglx5v.jpg

I would also like to say thanks to Nick and Comfortz for their superb customer service:) I'll look forward to buying from you in the future.
Cheers James