Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Interior lights staying on

N

NickNewortWales

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After our first week of camping every time we drive away the small lights over the kitchen and sliding door are staying on! the only way I have found to turn them off is to put it in camping mode then move to the lights button and turn off all interior lights before driving off… HELP!

After our first week of camping every time we drive away the small lights over the kitchen and sliding door are staying on! the only way I have found to turn them off is to put it in camping mode then move to the lights button and turn off all interior lights before driving off… HELP!
Hi Nick - Its the button up by the rear view mirror that you need.

Mine did that yesterday. No amount of button pressing would make them go out. Eventually locked the van and that worked. Now thy will only work correctly in Camping mode. It’s definitely a change of operation and seems to have caught a lot of folk recently. I am guessing a software update?

It’s really frustrating when you need to hover around waiting for the lights to go out, just to be sure. Not so important when hooked up of course.

Back