Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Living area lighting t6.1

Little owl1963

Little owl1963

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Recently had situation were was inside living area, an the lights came on when opened slider door .

But would not turn of manually once i was inside ? or dim ??

They did turn off themselves after a delay , but then i could not turn them manually back on ??
Only by the front control panel .

Only the elongated middle light above sink i could turn off or on nothing else .

I must let you no the camping mode was not activated .
Also does it matter to inside lighting if slider is open or closed ??
The control panel was showing 12.3 v at 1 amp

Is the above a fault was bewildered why i could not turn on/off lights or adjust dimness ??
does haveing the door open or closed have any affect on the living area lights ?

Recently had situation were was inside living area, an the lights came on when opened slider door .

But would not turn of manually once i was inside ? or dim ??

They did turn off themselves after a delay , but then i could not turn them manually back on ??
Only by the front control panel .

Only the elongated middle light above sink i could turn off or on nothing else .

I must let you no the camping mode was not activated .
Also does it matter to inside lighting if slider is open or closed ??
The control panel was showing 12.3 v at 1 amp

Is the above a fault was bewildered why i could not turn on/off lights or adjust dimness ??
does haveing the door open or closed have any affect on the living area lights ?
I gather they are controlled by the switches by the light , below the Camping Control Panel, by the rear view mirror . There are 3 positions, On, Off and Automatic in which the lights come on when the vehicle is opened via the remote or a door opened.

yes individual round button by each light in living area .

yes 3 lights below rear view mirror , reading lights but each one just on or off ,i will check

yes found it , 2 x outer reading lights .
ah an middle 2
one is rear lights
other is all lights front an rear come on
must be something do those
i have mess with those

Yes that it just looked in manual book , says in auto can not turn off rear lights manually
Thanks again

Back