Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Intermittent wipers

As above stopped working Sunday, help in France, 2006 cali
The wipers in total or just intermittent function?

@WelshGas thanks for info, dooooh it was the bonnet not shut properly. Put the cali in a ditch sunday towed out by breakdown company not shut properly by them me thinks
View attachment 52393
Glad it was something simple. Weather looks better there compared to here.

@jts46 , now thats showing off in that picture;) ....
Big smile on your face , look what i've done !
no other damage ?

There he goes again, that awful WG, daring once again to come up with researched advice in order to help others out, presented in a concise manner with no flowery language. Oh, the cheek of the man.

I have been on this forum since it’s inception, having transferred across from the previous forum. In all those years I have never come across any member quite so helpful as WG, who has often helped members out of their panic stricken woes, with calm & clear advice. I cannot think that any member cannot see that he is a great asset to this forum.

Can he be a bit direct sometimes, well yes and can’t we all ?

There he goes again, that awful WG, daring once again to come up with researched advice in order to help others out, presented in a concise manner with no flowery language. Oh, the cheek of the man.

I have been on this forum since it’s inception, having transferred across from the previous forum. In all those years I have never come across any member quite so helpful as WG, who has often helped members out of their panic stricken woes, with calm & clear advice. I cannot think that any member cannot see that he is a great asset to this forum.

Can he be a bit direct sometimes, well yes and can’t we all ?
I can agree with much you have said. @WelshGas is a great asset to this group.

Last edited:
Wrong thread on wrong site I think Amarillo.

Your post is Definitely not about wiper blades or WG or Bernd or VW California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back