Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cruise control

jts46

jts46

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
The cruise control on my 2006 california has an intermittent fault.
When i use the indicator stalk the cruise control will sometimes drop out, not every time, can someone explain how i get into the wiring of the indicator stalk and access wiring behind steering wheel cowling

Remove the trim around the steering wheel column. And if necessary the under trim of the dashboard.
But the problem might as well be the stalk itself. This is 1 unit with the 2 stalks. Then you need to remove the airbag and steering wheel.

Remove the trim around the steering wheel column. And if necessary the under trim of the dashboard.
But the problem might as well be the stalk itself. This is 1 unit with the 2 stalks. Then you need to remove the airbag and steering wheel.
thanks for the reply do you happen to know the part number for the stalk?

thanks for the reply do you happen to know the part number for the stalk?
This might help.

Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 07.46.49.jpg

Bit left field but do you have your foot or feet near the clutch or brake pedals at the time. Just a thought as I often have my foot hovering over the pedal when intending to to change lanes etc. and if the pedal switch is sensitive ??

Bit left field but do you have your foot or feet near the clutch or brake pedals at the time. Just a thought as I often have my foot hovering over the pedal when intending to to change lanes etc. and if the pedal switch is sensitive ??
Thanks but foot no were near pedals

Back