Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduction

J

JGov

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi,

We bought a new T6.1 Coast (nothing too fancy: manual roof, auxillary heater, towbar and an extra cupholder but apparently everybody gets that one...). Deal was done end of february, then came Covid and then came
something even worse: the wiring for the towbar. It took the dealer up to 5 weeks to get it all sorted out. And they still seemed to have f***ed it up.

Since then we did some short trips, last night we did the first sleepover (on the driveway of a friends house, just in case). My 2 year old does not comply with the upper bed, we’ll give it another go next week. The upper bed net was costumized so now it looks like a fleece prison wall, but my daughter still manages to poke her head through (I’ll post some pics later).

That’s it. So hello my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then I realize I forgot to erase my
license plates in the pictures :rolleyes: Any way to alter a post after posting?

And then I realize I forgot to erase my
license plates in the pictures :rolleyes: Any way to alter a post after posting?

Yep. Select edit.

50a1ea01cfde1e349cbda7085b8d4849.jpg

Mike

@JGov , do you want both pictures deleted ?
Personal i see no problem with showing a licence plate , you are driving in public with it so everyone sees it .
Fraudeurs will know a way to find plates to mactching verhicles .

Let me know what you want
EDIT: since you gave no response yet i deleted the two pics

Some even post theire phonenumber on here , that would worry me more

Last edited:
@JGov , do you want both pictures deleted ?
Personal i see no problem with showing a licence plate , you are driving in public with it so everyone sees it .
Fraudeurs will know a way to find plates to mactching verhicles .

Let me know what you want
EDIT: since you gave no response yet i deleted the two pics

Some even post theire phonenumber on here , that would worry me more
Thank you! I have serious privacy OCD, forgive me.

Whether benefits such as discounts or services are reserved for members who pay a membership fee, this is perfectly normal.
However, the possibility of editing a post after it has been sent should not be reserved for VIP members. Having to send a new post to request a correction or deletion draws even more attention to the error made.

Whether benefits such as discounts or services are reserved for members who pay a membership fee, this is perfectly normal.
However, the possibility of editing a post after it has been sent should not be reserved for VIP members. Having to send a new post to request a correction or deletion draws even more attention to the error made.
I agree, but swift action was taken on behalf of the moderators, so no harm done.

So after the slightly windy road to the forum :welcome

Having to send a new post to request a correction or deletion draws even more attention to the error made.
This is a good point about availability to edit own messages being available to all posters whatever their status.

Welcome to the forum family.
I have a very warm regard for Belgium, from when l did business in Brugge, in the 1980's. Oh, and to sit in my favourite bar, tucked in the back streets of Brugge, with that selection of wonderful beers, heaven.
Let the Cali adventures begin.

Hi,

We bought a new T6.1 Coast (nothing too fancy: manual roof, auxillary heater, towbar and an extra cupholder but apparently everybody gets that one...). Deal was done end of february, then came Covid and then came
something even worse: the wiring for the towbar. It took the dealer up to 5 weeks to get it all sorted out. And they still seemed to have f***ed it up.

Since then we did some short trips, last night we did the first sleepover (on the driveway of a friends house, just in case). My 2 year old does not comply with the upper bed, we’ll give it another go next week. The upper bed net was costumized so now it looks like a fleece prison wall, but my daughter still manages to poke her head through (I’ll post some pics later).

That’s it. So hello my friends.

I have never heard of a manual roof. I have seen one in ina Marco Polo - much quicker than electric and less to go wrong.

I have never heard of a manual roof. I have seen one in ina Marco Polo - much quicker than electric and less to go wrong.
Standard on Beach and Coast.
Never a problem with the battery or the pump.
Just a little bit of getting used to, and it goes by itself