S

Shadrack

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi,
I am almost ready to order new Ocean.
Job stuck on a couple of decisions

I have read many posts on privacy glass and there does seem to be some confusion.

Does privacy glass come as standard or do i have to order the privacy glass with heat insulation +£288 from the options manual.?

Thank you in advance.

It's not standard unfortunately. As far as I can see, the privacy glass with heat insulation gives you 40% light transmission. The laminated glass package in can gives you 25% light transmission(darker). This document may or may not help! https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ckyd8e1x7e9o5l/T6 Glass Options.pdf?dl=0

Cheers Angus,
that is a very detailed document, but the options for the Ovean in price list seems very limited in comparison. Only showing a laminate option for the cab.?.

Cheers Angus,
that is a very detailed document, but the options for the Ovean in price list seems very limited in comparison. Only showing a laminate option for the cab.?.
Yeah, hence the may or may not help!! From what I can work out, the more expensive option of "laminated glass package in cab" is the QL6 option. The privacy glass with heat insulation is QL0. Don't quote me on that though!!

Back