Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this the most expensive Cali ever!

Well, prices in Germany getting mad too. These are not typos. These are from the official VW website:
View attachment 99125

It makes some of the used vans, look complete bargains…

I wonder what the new price was…

I think back in 2021 they were £140k ish, pic are awful you would of thought that the Motorhome company would make more of an effort to sell that for the owner.

From about £154K apparently!!! But you can’t get one until 2025. Sorry.. I had to check :)
I wonder how much the next gen Cali will be..

That’s the important bit.
From…
If I remember rightly, seeing one at the Motorhome show. There’s a very big options list.

A friend of mine sold his camper conversion a few weeks ago. Sold for pretty much what he paid for it, eight years ago.
He’s decided to become a tugger. Because it’s a lot cheaper than a van and he’s preferring weekends in B&Bs or premier inn’s, pricing can be similar to a camping pitch.

A friend of mine sold his camper conversion a few weeks ago. Sold for pretty much what he paid for it, eight years ago.
He’s decided to become a tugger. Because it’s a lot cheaper than a van and he’s preferring weekends in B&Bs or premier inn’s, pricing can be similar to a camping pitch.
Crazy pitch prices right now

Crazy pitch prices right now

Agree.
It’s also getting really hard to overnight places.
A carpark in Wales we used to use now has ANPR cameras to stop over nighting.
It’s a shame, it’s well out of the way and quiet. I used to see one or two vans there.
But nobody can use it anymore. This isn’t the only place, some of our old spots have similar which makes it impossible to stop for a night…

Back