Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this the most expensive Cali ever!

Always loved my Cali.
But that’s silly.

To be honest, not sure I will ever trade up from my current Ocean...

Almost perfect spec for me. looking at their other stock this looks like its at the lower end of the price range that they normally deal in. Am tempted to tell him if he swaps the 8 & the 4 round I'll have it.

It’s cheap compared to some of their stock.

On the VW website there are several (ex-rental?) 150ps Oceans, registered summer 2018, each with circa 30,000 miles. They are all on at £56k. I am sure the dealer knows the current market, but IMHO that is silly money.

Granted the Monarch vehicle is daft money. They must be asking £10k over the full RRP for that 150ps 6.1.

The market is white hot at the moment. The usual result of that is people will get burned. I’m watching this space with morbid fascination.

I’m seriously considering a new van.
Driven by the strong prices of used vans. I’m contemplating selling ours and upgrading.
As I would go 4motion and big engine, I’m guessing I’m looking at £75k...

My only reservation at this sort of money. Is it time to go large and have a bigger van for a similar cost...???

I’ve ordered a nice spec joker last year (Rob at campersales).
I think westfalia have brought out a new 2021 prices though. Think everyone is raising prices.
If you are thinking of going bigger check out a joker had mine two years and tend to keep next one even longer (very pleased).

It's only silly money if it doesn't sell. If it sells for that price then the buyer thinks it's worth it, even if we don't.
At least he wouldn't have to wait months.

I’ve ordered a nice spec joker last year (Rob at campersales).
I think westfalia have brought out a new 2021 prices though. Think everyone is raising prices.
If you are thinking of going bigger check out a joker had mine two years and tend to keep next one even longer (very pleased).

Big fan of the Joker.
Really like the styling, just makes me think about T3 which were so similar.

You can always have a nose around mine when all the lockdown etc is over. I tend to travel all over the country so when I’m passing wherever you are.
That's a very kind offer, but you could end up with a long list of people to visit! If you pass through Hertfordshire...

Back