Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Iso-Top or non-window topper (rent or buy)

Alibee

Alibee

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all,

As above, looking to buy (or rent if needs be) a reasonably priced Iso-Top or external topper to fit a T6 Ocean.

Going away at the end of March for two weeks, so no rush. Will need posting as I'm unlikely to make it to the mainland before going.

Many thanks!

The Brandrup Isotop needs to be properly fitted. This involves several hours work and the fitting kit cannot be re-used. So you are most unlikely to find anyone prepared to hire or loan you one. Buying one is probably your only option. Once fitted they remain in the van. They are expensive but well worth the expense as the cut down the light coming into the upper deck and also keep the van warmer and draught free.

Someone may lend you an external topper however they aren't that expensive to buy and they are a useful accessory to have with your Cali.

Thanks Borris, hear what you say about Isotop. Have a feeling that a s/h topper will be in order.

I can't see myself using one for anything other than skiing, and have a feeling next year's trip will be the only one for the next few years, so no desire to spend more than necessary. As you say, may well have to buy new and then sell on our return.

Back