Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Isotop MkV - Am I missing a part?

Lewis

Lewis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I got round to fitting our Isotop this week after grabbing one when it briefly came back into stock a couple of weekends ago.

I followed the fantastic video instructions from @itguy and noticed that in his MkVI guide there were short velcro straps at the front. I assumed this was a MkVI improvement but looking across the Brandrup site today it seems they are part of the MkV as well. Does this mean I’m missing these parts as they weren’t in my package?

The isotop fits without them but I wonder if it might affect the fit / longevity over time.

If anyone whose fitted a MkV is able to advise I’d be grateful.

2a18bd338db7b8742ccd159c1ac595f3.jpg

I had a V from new & it didn't have that bit of velcro unlike the VI, I don't think it actually makes any difference in use.

I had a V from new & it didn't have that bit of velcro unlike the VI, I don't think it actually makes any difference in use.
Thanks Andyinluton - I see the MkVI has the 3 Velcro parts each side but I just can’t see where this bit fits. I assume that it is somehow to connect the panoramic panel to the side window panel as there is nothing for it to Velcro to?? What did you attach yours too?

9D0FD1D0-684A-4036-8FB8-8A5D0C7F1C87.jpeg

@Campervanpup21 I just fitted my Isotop mark V and have the same question about that part...did you ever work out where it's supposed to go? Thanks!

Ah, just found another post linking to this. Seems it's just for the 6.1 with the bigger window opening (I have a T6, so not much use to me)

Back