Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s arrived !!!

Jontymo

Jontymo

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Delivered at 7am this morning!

Spent the day fitting the seat covers and yes I have sore hands lol, putting the mats in, fitting the wind deflectors, filling it with everything we need and removing half of what we didn’t and generally spent the day messing around.
Mates have been around, neighbours have been sat it in, fair to say its had some attention!

It’s going to feel like a long time until Sunday before we head of for 2 weeks around the Outer Hebrides.
B7BE46A1-427D-4341-AD1F-F26B52F67F05.jpeg4BDFD640-99EF-46D9-800E-D08A267CF81E.jpeg

Wonderful.

Welcome and really enjoy your trips with it.
I still remember my awaiting untill I could take off on the first trip with the van.
The van was standing at the dealer, waiting for the papers to arrive. Just 3 days before leaving on holidays, everything was arranged.
When I came back after 2 weeks, it had done over 3000 km. Speaking about a maiden trip.

69 is 1st September hence we cannot go away until Sunday, don’t know why I blanked the reg just seen a lot of people do it lol, private reg will go on when I swap the beemer back to its original!

Yep from VW van centre Liverpool

Last edited:
Back