Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I've done the deed !!

Reef21

Reef21

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all - Well, after over a year of pondering, I've finally gone and done it and placed an order for a new T6 Ocean over the weekend. Thanks for all the great advice and tips I've gleaned from the forums over the last few months - it's helped me enormously in making my decision :thumb.

Can't wait to make our first trip with the family in it - I just need to get through the agonising wait of the next 6 months or so.....

Welcome, great choice ;)

Welcome and happy "future" CaliO adventuring :thumb

We are in the same boat as you, we ordered our new CaliO about 3 weeks ago and so now it's just the waiting game; we are expecting ours to arrive any time between November and March next year; our dealer explained that we won't get a "build week" until late August at the earliest and we should expect him/her to arrive about 6 to 8 weeks after that.

Out of interest and for the sake of comparing to the deal we got, what kind of discount did you manage to negotiate with your dealer?

Thanks - and the same to you RetroRed5 !

Similarly, we're expecting to hear on a build week some time in August, once things have ramped back up after the Summer break. Our dealer has suggested that we could have the Cali by November, but I'm preparing myself for an even longer potential wait. In the meantime, I'll just have to digest the contents of these forums even more than I already have, to build my excitement to fever pitch levels :D!

In the end, we negotiated around 7% discount.How about you?

Congratulations on your purchase. Hope vw stopping building for a while doesn't hold things up.

Welcome , how long is the wait for a new order at this time ?

Thanks - and the same to you RetroRed5 !

Similarly, we're expecting to hear on a build week some time in August, once things have ramped back up after the Summer break. Our dealer has suggested that we could have the Cali by November, but I'm preparing myself for an even longer potential wait. In the meantime, I'll just have to digest the contents of these forums even more than I already have, to build my excitement to fever pitch levels :D!

In the end, we negotiated around 7% discount.How about you?

:thanks

Excluding the £1000 deposit contribution, we got about 6.8% discount based on the OTR price, so very similar to the deal you got.

I agree on the "excitement" levels, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas eve to be over ;)

Back