Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We've only gone and done it!

Jans2

Jans2

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
We've done it ... it's taken about 18 months and obsessive reading of these forums but we've finally ordered our 4 Motion Ocean whoop whoop!

Thank you to all the helpful and friendly members here who have made our decisions so much easier and we can't wait to officially be part of the clan.

Now for the wait ... twiddles fingers and tries not to spend too much on accessories ...

We've done it ... it's taken about 18 months and obsessive reading of these forums but we've finally ordered our 4 Motion Ocean whoop whoop!

Thank you to all the helpful and friendly members here who have made our decisions so much easier and we can't wait to officially be part of the clan.

Now for the wait ... twiddles fingers and tries not to spend too much on accessories ...

You are now officially part of it. No going back now! As HC says, you can checkout but you can never leave!

Well done! Please do share the details - Colour/spec options etc. Which dealer did you go with?

Great news , welcome on board.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Now you can start planning.

Thank you for the lovely welcome messages - I'm embarrassed to say I got a bit click happy on the configurator - unfortunately it's not compatible with my local dealer's computer system (!) so it's had to be re-entered on their spreadsheet then needs to be entered onto VW's ordering system at which point it's likely that some of my options will be spat back out ... but of course you already know all this!

So I'm waiting for confirmation on what I can have but will keep you posted ... meanwhile I'm off to sell my organs on eBay to pay for it all!

It's so easy to get click happy isn't it!!

We are still trying to decide what spec we should go for but for us it's more about the choices between 150 and 204 and then DSG or manual.

Heart is saying 204 DSG but head is saying 150 manual will be just fine. Choices choices!!

Go for 204 , you will never be disappointed with the extra power ...I think it's a better drive and makes me smile each time ...it's a big treat so might as well go all the way ..also the DSG is a dream drive especially with ACC .best wishes

It's so easy to get click happy isn't it!!

We are still trying to decide what spec we should go for but for us it's more about the choices between 150 and 204 and then DSG or manual.

Heart is saying 204 DSG but head is saying 150 manual will be just fine. Choices choices!!

Thanks itguy, we've hired DSG and manual and for us the DSG makes the driving very easy, but for a small sports car it would be manual all the way for me! Hiring is a great way to start, I can recommend BMVS if that's allowed?

I'm thinking we may need to have a rally for all the Cali owners currently waiting on their new vehicles so we can all commiserate instead of the countless hours pouring over pictures in the forums or watching videos on YouTube :veryfunny

Thanks itguy, we've hired DSG and manual and for us the DSG makes the driving very easy, but for a small sports car it would be manual all the way for me! Hiring is a great way to start, I can recommend BMVS if that's allowed?

We've got a T6 hire booked in October but it's a 150 Manual, but we have had a couple of DSG cars before.

We'll see how we get on

Back