Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I've Seen the Light

G

golfie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi All

Recently joined and collect my Veedub next week. There is some trepidation in the household as we are changing from a Hymer bathroom to a ??? bathroom). My wife refuses to use a earth closet). I read with interest, the topic entitled the best toilet, so already I have seen the benefits of being a member. So if you are in the York area and see a Cali towing a mobile toilet give me a wave :D
Regards
Colin

Hi Colin,

Apart from the occasional buttock clenching moments, I think you will soon come to realise the Cali will get you into places your Hymer could only dream of. Privacy glass and the judicious use of the porta potti 335 have never held me back nor have I ever been arrested for bareing my bottom in countless laybys. In a very short time you will wonder how you ever managed to drive around in your big cream monster. Cali ownership means freestyle camping and enjoyment. YOU WILL ENJOY IT or we will send the enjoyment police out to get you. Although we might have to send the smiley police force out first to get that great big grin off your face.

Welcome !!!

Bob

Back