Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just bought or first Cali

J

Jac Stu

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Yay just bought our first Cali beach , Looking forward to all the adventures that are yet to come and the mini disasters as we learn the ropes of hassle free camping any advice welcome in things we need and things we don’t !

i got my coast in august and it's just the very best thing i have ever had. i love it even more than i thought i would, and that was a high bar! well done!

Yay just bought our first Cali beach , Looking forward to all the adventures that are yet to come and the mini disasters as we learn the ropes of hassle free camping any advice welcome in things we need and things we don’t !
:welcome You will love it such a great vehicle We got our Beach 3rd week of June absolutely sold :upsidedown already done 4 thousand miles & currently in Scotland for 3+ weeks so expect to be adding another 1500+ Don’t forget a photo when you get it :)

i got my coast in august and it's just the very best thing i have ever had. i love it even more than i thought i would, and that was a high bar! well done!
Aww fantastic , that’s fab to know x

:welcome You will love it such a great vehicle We got our Beach 3rd week of June absolutely sold :upsidedown already done 4 thousand miles & currently in Scotland for 3+ weeks so expect to be adding another 1500+ Don’t forget a photo when you get it :)
Aww well done, sounds like your rocking it , any tips appreciated xx