Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

just enrolled...

M

Mofty in Meysey

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi everyone, yesterday our SH Calli arrived and we can't wait to play. We live close to Cirencester in the cotswolds and we are very much novices at the camper van experience but we embrace everything. thinking of brining the van into to coaching i do with clients - lets see!
martin

Welcome on board .

Hi everyone, yesterday our SH Calli arrived and we can't wait to play. We live close to Cirencester in the cotswolds and we are very much novices at the camper van experience but we embrace everything. thinking of brining the van into to coaching i do with clients - lets see!
martin
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
You know it's obligatory, not really, to post a picture of your pride & joy.:thumb

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Someone's got to do it.
:welcome

martin

Hi Martin, welcome.

martin

Interested in how you will bring the van into coaching with clients.

martin
Hi Martin, Welcome. We were campervan novices too but all love the #Vanlife experiences. we are Bristol based, so like you, close to 'The gateway' to the SW and SW Wales. We have done so much exploring since we had the van, and have kept a logbook of all our nights away and adventures. I'm hoping that when the kids are older, we can all look back very fondly on the memories we are making, with the aid of the logbook as a memory jogger!

Like another poster, I am also curious about your comment "use the van with clients"?
Cheers
ian

Hi Martin, Welcome. We were campervan novices too but all love the #Vanlife experiences. we are Bristol based, so like you, close to 'The gateway' to the SW and SW Wales. We have done so much exploring since we had the van, and have kept a logbook of all our nights away and adventures. I'm hoping that when the kids are older, we can all look back very fondly on the memories we are making, with the aid of the logbook as a memory jogger!

Like another poster, I am also curious about your comment "use the van with clients"?
Cheers
ian
Well I'm a coach and I'm often looking for amazing places to take people to help with the feeling and inspiration - and then have cuppa!

martin
Does that mean Iam not the new boy anymore. Welcome Martin. :welcome:welcome:cheers

Yep, there is always a new boy - and now its not you, you have been promoted!