Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just joined as VIP Member...no communication!

Iain Brydon

Iain Brydon

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi,

I recently upgraded to become a VIP member and other than having money taken from my PayPal account I have had no communications regarding my new membership.

Not expecting a 'fan fair' guys so not being funny...but having had no comms I don't even know if simple things like the discounts on offer as a VIP member require me to input a membership number or something else to get the discounts.

Confess to being a wee bit disappointed that my membership seems to be offering me nothing extra over what I had before...I get there is a list of 'extras' but a bit of info around the exact details would grand :happy

Try reading the forum all the details are there. I can see by your avatar you are a VIP. Try looking for the codes you need in the VIP lounge that should have now appeared. I'm sure admin need time off as well

You can also contact other members directly, list stuff for sale etc.

Try reading the forum all the details are there. I can see by your avatar you are a VIP. Try looking for the codes you need in the VIP lounge that should have now appeared. I'm sure admin need time off as well
Grand, thanks for the advice...I did search on the forum and nothing appeared. I get Admin need time off so an automated mail like your reply would likely help all. Not aware of a VIP lounge and nothing jumping out at me to tell me it exists...maybe my fault for looking at this via my iPhone rather than full web page. Ta for the feedback...much appreciated

Hi,

I recently upgraded to become a VIP member and other than having money taken from my PayPal account I have had no communications regarding my new membership.

Not expecting a 'fan fair' guys so not being funny...but having had no comms I don't even know if simple things like the discounts on offer as a VIP member require me to input a membership number or something else to get the discounts.

Confess to being a wee bit disappointed that my membership seems to be offering me nothing extra over what I had before...I get there is a list of 'extras' but a bit of info around the exact details would grand :happy

I understand what you mean. I joined as a VIP member straight away and did think that I might get an introductory email telling me where I can access extra things.
Don't think that happens automatically though and it was only by searching on VIP codes that I saw the new VIP lounge that had appeared.
Maybe this might be something that could be automatically sent out when someone new joins?
You do have extra benefits which are excellent but I agree, an email telling you what they are and where to look would be useful.

Hi Iain,

Firstly, a welcome from me...

If you look at the Forums hope page, last section is off-topic chat and third subsection is VIP Longe.

That contains all sorts of information such as discount codes etc.

Hi,

As a VIP member you now have access to the VIP Forum Lounge. Click on Forums and scroll to the end VIP lounge.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/forums/vip-lounge.55/
Under Downloads - various information downloads.
VIP Discounts - all the various Discount codes etc.

Well there's a thing.....just noticed as a result of this that I was a VIP member now I'm not.......not sure why but there we go.....

If you got issues with your membership think you should contact a admin. Just trowing things in a topic just brings more confusion.
Some others have had theire VIP underwriting suddenly gone but admins fixed it in the blink of an eye

If you got issues with your membership think you should contact a admin. Just trowing things in a topic just brings more confusion.
Some others have had theire VIP underwriting suddenly gone but admins fixed it in the blink of an eye
I was just adding to the post as we are entitled to do, I don't need to be told about how to sort out my membership .....thank you

I was just adding to the post as we are entitled to do, I don't need to be told about how to sort out my membership .....thank you

Your welcome!

Back