Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP membership

Richy

Richy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi there, I've just noticed that my first year as a VIP member has passed,
Is the VIP membership an auto renew or do I have to sign up again ?

Cheers Richy

Auto renew unless you cancelled it. Looks like you have renewed:thumb

I also assumed I was on auto renewal but I've just looked at a post and been notified that I have insufficient privileges. Seems I'm not a VIP member? Have I ever been a VIP member?????

If not, I will atone for my sins and take out Lifetime membership!

Avatar say I am a VIP member????

you are a vip member that post you looked at was a reported post so could not be replied too

Thanks. Nearly paid again under my account upgrade option

I'm trying to cancel my PayPal account because I don't like their narrative of stopping people paying because of their political opinions it seems cali club is on auto renew through PayPal how do I stop this? I've looked but can't find it. Then I can shutdown PayPal.

I'm trying to cancel my PayPal account because I don't like their narrative of stopping people paying because of their political opinions it seems cali club is on auto renew through PayPal how do I stop this? I've looked but can't find it. Then I can shutdown PayPal.
Login to PayPal. Click the “cog” symbol top right.
Go to payments
Then “manage automatic payments”
It should be here.

Bravo, I did the same, for the same reason, I don't like 'woke'.

I then bought lifetime membership to this great forum with a single internet bank payment (I think £49?).

Bravo, I did the same, for the same reason, I don't like 'woke'.

I then bought lifetime membership to this great forum with a single internet bank payment (I think £49?).
I still can't cancel my PayPal. I have zero transactions and zero owed etc. Thought it was this forums auto renew but no. And yes that's why I'm cancelling. Why should some company say what I can spend my money on

Login to PayPal. Click the “cog” symbol top right.
Go to payments
Then “manage automatic payments”
It should be here.
I've done that. Still won't let me. I'll do an online chat with the left wing woke pricks soon and cancel it

I've done that. Still won't let me. I'll do an online chat with the left wing woke pricks soon and cancel it
I can't remember now how, almost year ago, I closed my account at Paypal (and obviously can't now check!) but I do not remember it being difficult and did not have to resort to 'Chat'. But, perhaps they have made it more difficult as more un-woke decide to leave the ship. It was their treatment of the Free Speech Society that did it for me, finally.

Last edited:
I can't remember now how, almost year ago, I closed my account at Paypal (and obviously can't now check!) but I do not remember it being difficult and did not have to resort to 'Chat'. But, perhaps they have made it more difficult as more un-woke decide to leave the ship. It was their treatment of the Free Speech Society that did it for me, finally.
Me too. I'm away camping. It might be easier on a laptop at home. But I will close it for the same reason. Toby Young. They blocked him for having views that didn't match theirs. Cost him money too. His money. So I am leaving

Me too. I'm away camping. It might be easier on a laptop at home. But I will close it for the same reason. Toby Young. They blocked him for having views that didn't match theirs. Cost him money too. His money. So I am leaving
As I say, Bravo to that.

I wonder if you are, like me, a devoted listener to London Calling:

well i managed to close it today. hoping paypal goes the same way as bud light. these companies will learn one day