Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just made the commitment

:welcome:thumb What have you bought?

Good afternoon Cali people.

Just joined the club mere minutes after ordering the Cali.

Have been a campervan owner for years with a brief foray into Motorhomes!
:welcome It will be interesting to hear how your previous Campervan and Motorhome owning experiences compare to the California. I wish you a seamless wait/delivery process.

Welcome here!
You might still got some pics of your campervans?
Happy Californiing!

Thinking of going Fortana red ourselves, but need to see one in the flesh first. What wheels have you gone for and any other exterior enhancements, ie Chrome pack?

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome!

It’s an Ocean in Fortana Red. 14 weeks to delivery and and I’ll post some pics.

yes I think it will be different from both my old t25 and the Devin Sahara too. Very
How exciting! you can be planning lots of adventures as you count down.

In the words of the famous song “... so let me introduce to you, the one and only ...” Sgt Pepper.

Delivered this morning to darkest Surrey.

Sgt Pepper as he’s come from Liverpool VC and he’s a VW camper hippy bus. Ordered 02/08 and delivered 19/11.

7c75fcdf651cf6feb2783267ff50642b.jpg

Ocean 4Motion 199PS with chrome pack in Fortana red. Just need to finish my coffee then it’s out to play with the new toys!

In the words of the famous song “... so let me introduce to you, the one and only ...” Sgt Pepper.

Sgt Pepper as he’s come from Liverpool VC and he’s a VW camper hippy bus. Ordered 02/08 and delivered 19/11.

Ocean 4Motion 199PS with chrome pack in Fortana red. Just need to finish my coffee then it’s out to play with the new toys!
Great stuff, looks lovely! More photos too please when you get chance!!

Congratulations! That red looks awesome. That 199 4Mo is going to shift!

Love that colour!! Congratulations. You're not drinking your coffee in Sgt Pepper? ;) Why is this?

Out of interest, because mine is due for delivery very soon, did you collect from Liverpool, or did they deliver to Surrey?

Out of interest, because mine is due for delivery very soon, did you collect from Liverpool, or did they deliver to Surrey?

They delivered but I made it part of the deal when I ordered. But you could always play the “plague city” card and see if they’ll do it. I spoke to Adam who was brilliant.