Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just picked up the T6 Beach

Trav88

Trav88

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
It finally arrived, just in time to drive from Barcelona to Madrid. nice little 600km trip to break her in:

Like/love:
App Connect works well
Engine (150bhp) is a lot more punchy than the old 132bhp
I don't mind the dashboard, at night it looks great. Steering wheel is real nice
Happy it came with the child net for the upstairs bed
The standard electric mirrors are a nice touch
Also the hub caps look pretty cool (we'll get some alloys later)

Don't like/love:
Find the flexi board a bit hard to move, perhaps because its new
Can't believe that the owners manual doesn't fit in the glove box!?
What happened with the front blinds, don't know why the beach hasn't got them
Engine goes great but looks ugly as hell!

I wish:
We should have got the extra camping lights (I saw them in the showroom on another Beach and they look great) 5 super slick looking lights
Perhaps should have got the Sat Nav as well, can't really be using google maps all the time

At the end of the day I love it, also the 13.5% discount that we got in Spain for having 3 kids was a bonus!!!

Merry xmas!

IMG_8055.JPG

Now thats a nice Xmas gift.....:thumb

At the end of the day I love it, also the 13.5% discount that we got in Spain for having 3 kids was a bonus!!!

Can you explain this please.

Looks fantastic and Merry Christmas.

hi - is that standard rear glazing or is that the privacy glass - chuffed i went for the extra internal lighting - thinking i should have upgraded the stereo to inc app connect - have fun

Can you explain this please.

Looks fantastic and Merry Christmas.

In Spain when you have three children you get a special card called a 'Familia Numerosa' this allows certain discounts in places, i.e. train tickets, no VAT on fresh products in Carrefour etc. And one of the discounts is at VW. 13.5 %. Last year it was 16%, shame it went down, but still an interesting discount!

hi - is that standard rear glazing or is that the privacy glass - chuffed i went for the extra internal lighting - thinking i should have upgraded the stereo to inc app connect - have fun

Gutted we didn't get the internal lighting, school boy error, the salesman didn't know what it was when we ordered it! Anyway, I'm sure we can rig something up!

The glass is standard, they need to tint it, didn't have time before we picked up, I'm going to take it into a dealer this week to get it done. We ordered the torch thing, but it was missing when we picked it up, so another thing we need to get... Along with floor mats,

so happy with it! T6 rockS!

The cig. lighter in the rear under the table doesn't work? Faulty fuse?

In Spain when you have three children you get a special card called a 'Familia Numerosa' this allows certain discounts in places, i.e. train tickets, no VAT on fresh products in Carrefour etc. And one of the discounts is at VW. 13.5 %. Last year it was 16%, shame it went down, but still an interesting discount!

Thank you for the explanation, nothing like that in England.

Back