Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Just sold calli

Wayne Grey

Wayne Grey

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi guys just sold our calli lots for sale roof cover to a private plate ca11vwc give me a call 07973320464 cheers Wayne

Hi Wayne
What else do you have?
Perhaps post a list here with some photos?

thanks

:)

Last edited:
How much for the plate please?

cheers

Iam looking for about £550 for the plate ,brand up t5 full set seat covers Crete warm grey cost £500 sale £380 used for a week VW black bumper protected new,£30 ,comfortz Cali topper winter pack windscreen cover brand new never used £300,briwy kitchen shelf brand new £30 towel rail,full set of mats in grey £80 ,904 gas bottle £25. Comfortz memory mattress topper cabin £60 water proof seat covers in grey never used £60 thanx guys ..

Hello Wayne, what sort of mats are they (club mats,Qtm etc) and are they were or 3 rail design please.

Thanks

Can I see a picture of the kitchen shelf please?

Hiya they are qtm 3rail and the shelf was bought from the Cali club shop cheers Wayne.

Iam looking for about £550 for the plate ,brand up t5 full set seat covers Crete warm grey cost £500 sale £380 used for a week VW black bumper protected new,£30 ,comfortz Cali topper winter pack windscreen cover brand new never used £300,briwy kitchen shelf brand new £30 towel rail,full set of mats in grey £80 ,904 gas bottle £25. Comfortz memory mattress topper cabin £60 water proof seat covers in grey never used £60 thanx guys ..
Hi Wayne
Have you got your magnetic curtains still for the cab? Would be interested in them.

How much for the winter screen cover only. Cheers.

Hi Wayne, I’m in Bristol and I’ll take the waterproof seat covers. Let me know where I can collect from.
Thanks
Paul

Hi guys just sold our calli lots for sale roof cover to a private plate ca11vwc give me a call 07973320464 cheers Wayne
Cali owners out there.
I collected the Inkatha seat covers from Wayne this evening.
He has some great accessories for sale in superb condition too.
I didn’t need anything else but I’d recommend you contact him if you need any of his stuff.
Thanks Wayne.
Paul

I didn’t need anything else but I’d recommend you contact him if you need any of his stuff.
I have sent a PM and text but no response.

Do you have the mattress topper still available? Where are you located?

Hi Chris topper still for sale location Bristol cheers Wayne