Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kameleon - of road grey

phsdv

phsdv

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hello all

Summer 2014 we have bought a 2008 T5 California comfort, in off road grey. I guess that equals to a SE. It often takes the color of the environment, that is why we named it the kameleon. I think in English that would be a chameleon.
_20160116_125839~2.JPG
Last summer we visited Denmark. Often we take it out on weekends trips, to the dutch beaches for example or to the Ardennes in Belgium.

We also bought a bustent, which we use on longer trips.

I have changed most interior lights to LED. And I just bought a 70W semi flexible thin film solar panel, but have to wait for warmer weather to glue it to the roof. I hope the 70W will be enough for us to be independent for many days. Otherwise I'll add a second one in series.

I recently found this forum and can find a lot of info here but still need to read more.
Still looking for info to keep the fresh water tank clean. Also the water drains very slow maybe this is something other people already know how to fix?

Hello and welcome. There are some old post on cleaning water tank and if you mean water draining slowly fron sink there are some post about that.

Hi and welcome !
Seems Holland is passing Belgium on the number of forummembers i think...
There is snow in the ardennes for the moment , they say up to 30cm ,so if you like skiing or langlauf ....

With the bus tent. It is very roomy.
Bus_Tent_DSC2762.jpg
It is a Pegasus III made by DWT. The day after I took this photo we had quite a storm which we survived without an issue. Luckily the wind came from behind us. Another VW bus, I think a T4, had to close the roof :-(

Back